Sign up for the live webinar!
Date: February 27th, 5pm (EET)
Can’t see the registration button? Click here.
Content of the workshop
- The critical basics of how to effectively integrate AMBOSS’ unique features, questions and powerful Library into your exams-preps, so as to score higher at local exams and the USMLE.
- AMBOSS for the Steps: USMLE study strategies. experiences from those who study with it, and proof that it works!
Dr. Karim Salah El Deen (AMBOSS Senior Partnerships Manager)
Eleni Xenophontos (AMBOSSador at the University of Cyprus Medical School)
Help us shape the workshop to fit your needs!
- Chance to learn directly from an AMBOSS Physician, who is part of a global team that helps thousands of IMGs score higher, year after year!
- Chance to explore AMBOSS—a world leading USMLE resource, which covers multiple needs for a successful USMLE-prep into one proven platform.
Is it for you?
- If you are preparing for, or even considering, the USMLE (or any other competitive exam with clinical-application-based MCQs) then, quite simply, YES!
- This workshop will benefit any student planning to prepare for the USMLE and trying to understand how AMBOSS could help them in their aim to score higher.
How do I participate?
To participate, you will need to:
- Sign up for the workshop by clicking on the “Register” button
- After signing up, you will receive the details of the workshop (webinar link, time and date) at the same email address, with which you have registered
- On the allotted time and date, please click on the link in the email and join
- Details about any additional offers or discounts will be explained live during the workshop
Happy to help
If you have any questions about using AMBOSS at your university or with your colleagues, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com