USMLE prep strategies for IMGs in Australia
Sign up for the webinar now!
Date: 17 September, 5:30 PM (AEST)
Can’t see the registration button? Click here.
Content of the workshop
- The structure and logic of USMLE questions and how to approach solving them
- The critical basics of how to effectively integrate Question Banks into your USMLE prep plans to ensure better knowledge retention and higher scores
- How AMBOSS can help one study smarter, not harder – so as to get better scores and a successfully matched into US residency
- Chance to learn directly from an AMBOSS Physician, who has written hundreds of NBME-style questions for AMBOSS and can provide invaluable insight into the exam from an exam-writers’ perspective.
- All the attendees get the chance to get AMBOSS access at a discounted price, through the special “IMGs in Australia” discount initiative
Is it for you?
- If you are preparing for, or even considering, the USMLE … Then, quite simply, YES!
- This workshop is meant to benefit any student – whether at the start of their preps, deep within the dedicated phase (trying to improve speed and efficiency for the actual exam), or anywhere in between.
How do I participate?
To participate, you will need to:
- Sign up for the workshop through the link above
- After signing up, you will receive the details of the workshop (Webinar link, time and date), via email, to the email ID that you register with
- On the allotted time and date, please click on the link in the email and join.
Dr Ryan Colaço
Medical Editor & Physician Lead (IMG Affairs) – AMBOSS (Berlin HQ)
Happy to help
If you have any questions about using AMBOSS at your university or with your colleagues, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com