Expert USMLE guidance from AMBOSS
No appointments available.
Update, 2nd April 2021:
Thank you for the overwhelming response! We have decided to pause this program while we focus on other initiatives.
If you’re interested in learning how to prepare for the USMLE, see Dissecting USMLE® Step 1. Good luck!
Our physician advisors have helped hundreds of IMGs score higher on their Steps
Wondering how to prepare for the Steps and crack the USMLE?
At AMBOSS, over 80 international and US doctors with unparalleled USMLE expertise work together to make your study experience better. In line with this mission, we are extending our expertise and experience directly to our students.
We know how difficult it is, as an IMG, to find the right information and plan your preps wisely, so we are now offering a one-time opportunity to all AMBOSS-IMGs to get USMLE guidance directly from an AMBOSS doctor.
In this exclusive workshop, you can get all your doubts related to studying for the USMLE answered by an AMBOSS expert, who has helped hundreds of students score higher at their Steps. Each workshop is restricted to a maximum of 10 participants, to ensure personalized attention and adequate opportunity to clarify your concerns.
This special guidance call is limited to the first 500 students and is completely free of cost. Schedule your call in the calendar to reserve a spot!
A few things you should know:
- A maximum of one workshop is offered per user.
- A maximum of 10 seats will be offered for each workshop.
- Once a scheduling slot has already been booked by 10 students, it will no longer be available for others.
- The call will be of approximately 45 min.
- The conversation within the call must be limited to questions and discussions related to USMLE study guidance. The AMBOSS Doctor reserves the right to eject a user from the workshop if this is not the case.
- This service is free and available to select AMBOSS users, for a limited period only (first 500 reservations only)