Working Student - HR (f/m/x)
At AMBOSS we are passionate about supporting our people in their development. Our HR team focuses on the expansion of an employee oriented company culture, in which everyone has the opportunity to take ownership over their projects, while learning and collaborating with the rest of the team. We are allrounders and our motivation comes from supporting AMBOSS in achieving success.
As a Working Student HR (f/m/x) at AMBOSS you will support the HR team with their daily tasks as well as projects and all other operational HR tasks. You will gain hands on experience in many diverse tasks like employee onboarding, administration of benefits and relocation processes.
AMBOSS is a company built by doctors, for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective. After the successful launch of our global platform in 2017, we want to further expand our teams and for this we would need help finding and binding the best people.
As Working Student - HR (f/m/x) at AMBOSS you’ll:
- Work closely with our HR Team and support them in their daily administrative tasks, such as creation of employment contracts, offers, reference letters and more
- Maintain and administrate employee data in their files and in our HR tool (BambooHR)
- Support the onboarding process of new employees
- Support with setting up HR events like company meetings, lectures, healthy weeks etc.
- You are currently a student in the field of Business Administration, Psychology or in a comparable degree course, ideally with a focus on Human Resources
- Fluent in German and English
- Previous experience in administrative HR topics
- Eager to transform theoretical knowledge into practical learning
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong interest in our product and vision
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life. We give you the chance to work with flexible work hours, home office opportunities and flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel at home and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Need more serotonin? Join our monthly team-bonding events, game nights, and free lunches in our offices.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from many of the learning opportunities we offer, including seminars, lectures, and personal coaching.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our offices, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information. If you need any more information or help please don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job