(Senior) Sales Operations Manager - Revenue Optimization
We are currently looking for our next team member, who will support us in taking over international markets at AMBOSS with their business development and sales ops experience.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
What you will do:
- Drive process and revenue optimization projects using data and collecting insight from the markets.
- As part of the roadshow channel, be responsible for a region and build robust relationships with regional and functional stakeholders.
- Generate new student leads through desk research and email marketing campaigns and convert them to event organizers in your region.
- Coordinate and set up school visits and webinars and organize promotional deals with students for optimal timing and purchasing needs.
- Create and own the playbook and ensure knowledge is documented and being shared cross-functionally.
What you will bring:
- 3-5 years experience in Sales Ops, Business Development, Email Marketing, Account Management, Customer Success or similar roles.
- Ability to take initiative and proactively drive and manage projects end-to-end.
- Detail-oriented and analytical skills with the ability to work through complex processes.
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Hubspot.
- A customer-focused mindset with a relentless effort to build relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively while quickly changing gears.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
- Reduce the childcare-associated build-up of cortisol! Have your child join our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed or bridge a gap until you have found a daycare spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job