Head of CRM
We are AMBOSS, and we are currently looking for a Head of CRM. This is an incredible opportunity to build out and lead our CRM strategy across the entire funnel, to an advanced and integrated CRM function. You’ll use your expertise and data-driven recommendations to make a lasting mark across all of our channels including email, mobile push notifications, and in-app platform messages.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
Why Marketing at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, Marketing offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the Marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
What you will do
- Build the strategy and oversee the execution for CRM (engagement, re-activation, retention, etc.) across all user segments and markets (DE, US, and International).
- Analyze customer lifecycles and develop measurable marketing strategies to improve customer engagement & conversion over the customer's lifetime.
- Proactively audit and address opportunities within the customer funnel, along with building and implementing campaigns in conjunction with our markets.
- Lead our international CRM team, providing training and support as well as opportunities to grow.
What you will bring
- Strong working knowledge of CRM channels, technical issues (e.g. auditing and improving deliverability, tooling) and best practices.
- Leadership experience.
- Good understanding of marketing lifecycles, economics, and attribution.
- Willingness and ability to be hands-on, acting as a role model for your team members.
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to quantify and measure different aspects of performance, with a robust point of view on which end goals to drive and how to get there.
- Ability to work collaboratively closely and earn trust with cross-functional teams.
- Resourcefulness in thinking of different ways of problem-solving, and ability to work under ambiguity with multiple dependencies.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
- Reduce the childcare-associated build-up of cortisol! Have your child join our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed or bridge a gap until you have found a daycare spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job