We are AMBOSS, and we are looking for the next CRM Manager. As a CRM Manager at AMBOSS, you'll build positive, lasting relationships with our customers. You will take ownership of the Customer Journey and create value for our customers! CRM plays an important role at AMBOSS. You will be part of a cross-functional, interdisciplinary team whose vision is extremely focused on the customer and the quality of our product, and that continuously strives for the highest quality and optimization. A very open and friendly team is waiting for you and is looking forward to your application!
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how. By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
Why Marketing at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, Marketing offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the Marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
What you will do
- You will mainly focus on the optimization of "Member Lifecycle" campaigns for the DE Students market.
- You will work very closely with different teams to advise and support them in the development and implementation of campaigns.
- You will test, check, analyze, develop, optimize...focus is always on creating value for our customers, across numerous channels (email, push notification and in-app messaging).
- You will support the DE Market Lead with planning, communication and promotions for students in Germany.
What you will bring
- Fluent in German (C1 level)
- Experience in the multichannel CRM environment (mobile/email/web); ideally in the MedTech or SaaS space.
- A growth mindset to create a positive and successful customer experience
- Knowledge of marketing automation software (Salesforce, Hubspot); experience with HTML & SQL.
- You bring experience with data visualization tools such as Metabase (alternatively powerBI or Tableau).
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
WELCOME TO AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job