AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of more than 40 different nationalities, with the most diverse backgrounds. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
Our marketing messages are focused on quality and should deliver a value to our customers. As our CRM Manager you will become the driving force of our customers and help with the international expansion of AMBOSS.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage a holistic CRM strategy that is focused on engaging our customers respectful where your key metrics are customer conversion, retention, and loyalty
- Manage the customer journey over the entire funnel where you collaborate with all stakeholders to maximize commercial opportunities
- Extend and improve our CRM structure, ensuring effective user segmentation to enable specific targeted marketing activities with tailored content from our platform
- Manage operational activities of transactional mailings and newsletter campaigns in pre-sale and post-sale stages, retention campaigns, A/B testing, and reporting
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 5+ years of working experience in marketing with a minimum of 2+ years in CRM (Email / In-App messages / Mobile notifications)
- Extensive experience running CRM campaigns on your own
- A good understanding of online business and CRM strategies and you are eager to experience innovative ways for B2C communication
- Experiences with CRM tools like Hubspot, Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Blueshift or similar
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach
- Experience in creating structure and set up processes
- Strong communication ability in both written and spoken English, any other European language is a plus
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, crosstalks, and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
Assignment for candidates:
Apply for this job