AMBOSS is a company built by doctors, for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective. The company’s knowledge engine is built on the latest medical research and cutting-edge technology. A group of young doctors launched AMBOSS in 2012 as a one-stop medical education platform that promotes best-in-class outcomes. Today, more than 500,000 users all over the world rely on AMBOSS for learning, teaching and practicing medicine. The company’s international team has grown to more than 200 physicians and developers across offices in Germany and the US.
As our CRM specialist you will be responsible for becoming a power user of the automation tool we use - HubSpot - to set up and run our customer's marketing and sales functions. This role will provide you with really well-rounded experience across many facets of CRM, knowledge-sharing in the B2C arena.
- Drive best practices and streamline Hubspot processes across our internal active user base (60)
- Enable Marketing teams to use marketing automation workflows and gather insights on online and offline activities in order to increase conversion
- Support Hubspot key users to establish an expandable structure for ongoing and future campaigns
- Execute general CRM campaigns and technical setup for upcoming CRM message placements (like in-app notifications)
- Experience in using HubSpot software (Marketing, CRM, Sales and Service)
- Experience with technical and strategic CRM, and with set-up and update of customer journeys
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written proficiency in the English language)
- Ability to coach different groups of people and advocate for the best possible usage of a marketing automation tool
- Experience with technical setup such as workflows, automation, landing pages (HTML, CSS)
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life. We give you the chance to work with flexible work hours, home office opportunities and flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel at home and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
WHAT WE OFFER
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: balance your work-life with flexible working hours and home office options
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with sponsored gym membership and yoga classes
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night and the language lunches
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks and coaching programs
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Profit from our employee mobility perks such as BVG card or bicycle
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
If you need any more information or help please don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job