Business Development Representative
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of more than 40 different nationalities, with the most diverse backgrounds. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
As a Business Development Representative, you will work closely with the Field Marketing Team in growing our global B2C business through outreach. You will be responsible for acquiring and engaging (new) students to organize on-site demos and convert attendees to sales. You will be pivotal in helping students prepare efficiently for their exams and navigate the journey to their degree with ease.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Generate new leads for the Field Marketing Team through desk research and email marketing campaigns
- Set-up school visits and on-site demos by converting student leads to event organizers
- Organize bulk purchases of AMBOSS, customized through communication with students for optimal timing and purchase needs
- Be data-driven and analytical to optimize revenue growth in assigned territory
- Create and own the playbook and ensure knowledge is documented and being shared cross-functionally with our Field Marketing Team
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 1+ years in Sales, Business Development, Email Marketing, Account Management, Customer Success or similar roles
- Knowledge of CRM tools (e.g. Hubspot)
- A customer-focused mindset with a relentless effort to build relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical skills with the ability to work through complex processes
- Ability to multitask effectively and change gears quickly without skipping a beat
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, crosstalks, and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job