B2B Partnerships Manager - US
We are AMBOSS, and we are looking for a B2B partnership manager in the US who will drive success to the US market through creating value propositions to fit a potential customer’s needs and overall strategic goals of a medical school/university. The B2B partnership manager will be collaborating closely with the US team and will be achieving market success, by creating awareness of our AMBOSS solutions.
WHY MARKETING AT AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, Marketing offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the Marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
What you will do
- Outstanding presentation skills and ability to build concise and illustrative pitch materials.
- Able to network and develop deep functional relationships with University administrators and faculty.
- Raising awareness of our AMBOSS solutions through trials, on-site demos, medical education conferences & exhibitions.
- Present the value proposition to fit a potential customer’s needs and overall strategic goals of a medical school/university.
- Demonstrated understanding of American organizational structure and decision-making paradigms.
- Proven ability to build, develop and maintain a wide number of business relationships and leverage these to develop new opportunities, cross-sell and up-sell solutions.
What you will bring
- Proven track record of success in consultative B2B sales, ideally 2+ years professional work experience in sales activities and partnership management.
- Experience bringing new technologies to markets.
- English as a native language plus excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- A team player that is genuine, confident, and brings a fun attitude.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, that is at ease with ambiguity.
- Good technical acuity, familiarity with the digital project- and data-management software.
- Willing and able to travel in the US (up to 20%).
- Keep your nerve cells healthy with a generous paid holiday schedule.
- Set your own biological clock: Choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars and crosstalks.
- No risk of high cholesterol in the office! Dig into healthy food and snacks and wash it down with the help of an amazing coffee machine.
- Feeling under the weather? We’ll support you with a comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental).
- Doctor recommending time off your feet? We’ve got you with our employee mobility perks.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job