Welcome to your AMBOSS Campus Trial
Universidad de Panamá Facultad de Medicina
Enjoy FREE AMBOSS access with code:
Students at the Universidad de Panamá Facultad de Medicina have unlimited access to AMBOSS until 10 September 2019. Below, you’ll find important information about AMBOSS, activating your Campus Trial code and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
How to activate your access
1. Log in to your AMBOSS account.
If you already have an existing AMBOSS account, you can log in using the email address associated with it. You do not need to create a new one.
If you do not currently have an account, you can register here using your preferred email address.
2. To activate your access, you need to be using the desktop version of AMBOSS, not the mobile app.
3. Click on the “Account” icon in the left dashboard panel and then click the button on the right side to “Redeem Code.”
4. You’ll see the option to “Activate Code.” Enter the code that you received from your university and click on “Activate Code.” You’ll then have unlimited access to AMBOSS until the date above-mentioned date.
5. To verify that your access has been correctly activated, click on the “Account” icon in the left dashboard panel. The “License status” window on the right side of the screen will give you information on when your access expires.
Campus Trial FAQs
What does this Campus Trial mean?
With this Campus Trial you have unlimited access to our knowledge library and question bank until the above-mentioned date.
If I register for this Campus Trial, will my personal statistics (study summary) be deleted?
No, no need to worry! All your personal statistics will be retained in your account.
Is my access really free?
Yes! By activating your AMBOSS Campus Trial, you’ll get unlimited access to our question bank and knowledge library.
Who is AMBOSS made for?
AMBOSS is a learning system designed for your whole medical career. Medical students, residents and physicians can use the library as an easily navigable reference tool for their clinical work and prep for exams with an integrated clinical case-based question bank.
Who writes the medical content in AMBOSS?
AMBOSS content is written by a team of over 50 international physicians. The editorial team ensures that each article meets our highest standards of quality with respect to content, structure and style. Entries are reviewed by at least three medical professionals and one copy editor before being published.
Students Study Smarter with These Features
Reveal what’s important
Memorize the most important facts
by turning on built-in highlights, to scan
and focus on relevant information.
Retain more information using thousands
of charts, x-rays and images with digital overlays
that illustrate key diagnostic points, structures
Stuck? Get clues for approaching the questions,
and develop skills not just in finding correct answers
but in creatively defining your solutions.
Organize a personal study plan that
synchronizes questions and Learning Cards,
allowing you to test your knowledge and
expand it, all in one place.
Sort custom question bank sessions by difficulty
level, and reveal statistics about how others
answered so you can compare scores.
Happy to help
If you have any questions about using AMBOSS at your university or with your colleagues, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.