Welcome to your
AMBOSS Campus Trial!
Score Higher in Medicine with AMBOSS!
Score higher in medicine, with your FREE AMBOSS access!
Until 2 July 2020, medical students at Masaryk University can participate in a FREE Campus Trial with full access to AMBOSS. Below, you’ll find important information about AMBOSS, activating your Campus Trial access and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
In collaboration with
Don’t yet have an account? Create one to get started.
1. Login to AMBOSS or proceed to create your AMBOSS account.
2. Click on the “Shop” icon on the left-hand side of your dashboard.
3. Select “Masaryk University Campus Trial” from the dropdown under Campus License and the click on Campus License to send your request to join.
4. Follow the steps for verifying you are a member of MU by providing your school email address in the format @mail.muni.cz or @med.muni.cz and clicking the Campus License button again to submit. You should immediately receive an email with a confirmation link to complete your activation.
5. You’ll then have unlimited access to AMBOSS until 2 July, 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
+ What does this Campus Trial mean?
With this Campus Trial you have unlimited access to our Knowledge Library and Question Bank until the above-mentioned date.
+ If I register for this Campus Trial, will my personal statistics (study summary) be deleted?
No, no need to worry! All your personal statistics will be retained in your account.
+ Is the access really free for me?
Yes! By activating your AMBOSS Campus Trial, you’ll get unlimited access to our Question Bank and Knowledge Library.
+ Who is AMBOSS made for?
AMBOSS is a learning system designed for your whole medical career. Medical students, residents and physicians can use the library as an easily navigable reference tool for their pre-clinical and clinical work and preparations for exams with an integrated clinical case-style question bank.
+ Who writes the medical content in AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS content is written by an international team of over 70 physicians, using feedback from medical students. The editorial team ensures that each article meets our highest standards of quality with respect to content, structure, and style. Entries are reviewed by at least three medical professionals and one copyeditor before being published.
Happy to Help
We’re here at email@example.com if you run into problems or have any questions.