AMBOSS Campus, LFHK!
Study Medicine Smarter with AMBOSS
Students from the English programme in years 3-6 have access to the AMBOSS medical knowledge platform.
Enjoy using our interactive Library integrated with a Question Bank of over 5,000 case-based MCQs.
- Log in to your AMBOSS account, or you can register here using your preferred email address.
- Click on the “Account” icon on the left-hand side of your dashboard. Then click “Redeem a Code”. Alternatively, you can click here.
- You’ll see the button “Activate Code.” Enter your unique code beneath the button, and then click on “Activate Code”.
- You’ll then have access to AMBOSS Standard until December 6th, 2021.
- Download the AMBOSS apps for Android and iOS so you can use AMBOSS offline!
What is AMBOSS?
Created and written by a team of dedicated physicians, AMBOSS is an interactive library of over 20,000 medical topics interlinked with a Question Bank with nearly 5,000 clinical case-based questions. With all the necessary resources in one place, AMBOSS delivers up-to-date medical knowledge to students, physicians, and faculty around the world.
Reveal what’s important
Memorize the most important facts
by turning on built-in highlights, to scan
and focus on relevant information.
Retain more information using thousands
of charts, x-rays and images with digital overlays
that illustrate key diagnostic points, structures
Stuck? Get clues for approaching the questions,
and develop skills not just in finding correct answers
but in creatively defining your solutions.
Organize a personal study plan that
synchronizes questions and Learning Cards,
allowing you to test your knowledge and
expand it, all in one place.
Sort custom Qbank sessions by difficulty
level, and reveal statistics about how others
answered so you can compare scores.
Take the AMBOSS Tour
- use all features in our Library
- create customised question sessions
- analyse your study performance
Happy to help
If you have any questions about using AMBOSS at your university or with your colleagues, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.