Study Smarter, Score Higher
Students and faculty at CUNI have access to the AMBOSS medical knowledge platform.
Enjoy unlimited access to our interactive Library and Qbank with over 5000 problem-based MCQs!
1. You’ll need an AMBOSS account. Please register, or go ahead and log in if you already have an account.
2. You should have received an email either from AMBOSS or from your administration with your unique code — you’ll need that for the next steps.
3. Click on the “Account” icon on the left-hand side of your dashboard, and navigate to the “Redeem a Code” option.
4. Enter your unique code beneath the button called “Activate Code.” , and then click on “Activate Code”.
5. You’ll then have access to AMBOSS until 31st of December 2022.
6. Download the AMBOSS apps for Android and iOS so you can use AMBOSS offline.
What is AMBOSS?
Created and written by a team of dedicated physicians, AMBOSS is an interactive library of over 20,000 medical topics interlinked with a Question Bank with over 5,000 clinical case-based questions. With all the necessary resources in one place, AMBOSS delivers up-to-date medical knowledge to students, physicians, and faculty around the world.
Reveal what’s important
Memorize the most important facts
by turning on built-in highlights, to scan
and focus on relevant information.
Retain more information using thousands
of charts, x-rays and images with digital overlays
that illustrate key diagnostic points, structures
Stuck? Get clues for approaching the questions,
and develop skills not just in finding correct answers
but in creatively defining your solutions.
Organize a personal study plan that
synchronizes questions and Learning Cards,
allowing you to test your knowledge and
expand it, all in one place.
Sort custom Qbank sessions by difficulty
level, and reveal statistics about how others
answered so you can compare scores.
Take the AMBOSS Tour
- use all features in our Library
- create customised question sessions
- analyse your study performance
Happy to help
Contact us here if you need further assistance.