Welcome to AMBOSS Campus!
Università degli Studi di Milano
Improve how you study medicine
In cooperation with:
Until December 31, 2022, medical students and faculty at the Università degli Studi di Milano can enjoy FREE access to AMBOSS in cooperation with your university. Below, you’ll find important information about AMBOSS, activating your access and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Take the tour in Italian
Take the tour in English
2. Click on the “Account” icon on the left-hand side of your dashboard. Then under “Institutional Licenses”, click “Activate Now”.
3. Select “Università degli studi di Milano Campus License” from the dropdown under Campus License and the click on Campus License to send your request to join.
4. Follow the steps for verifying you are a member of your university by providing your school email address in the format @unimi.it or @studenti.unimi.it and clicking the Campus License button again to submit. You should immediately receive an email with a confirmation link to complete your activation.
5. You’ll then have unlimited access to AMBOSS until December 31, 2022.
6. Be sure to complete the above steps every 30 days to verify your access.
7. Enjoy AMBOSS!
Frequently Asked Questions
+ What does this Campus License mean?
With this Campus License, all students and faculty have unlimited access to our Knowledge Library and have access to 50 MCQs a month in our Question Bank until the above mentioned date, with thanks to your university.
+ If I register for this Campus Trial, will my personal statistics (study summary) be deleted?
No, no need to worry! All your personal statistics will be retained in your account.
+ Is the access really free for me?
Yes! By activating your AMBOSS Campus License, you’ll get unlimited access to our Knowledge Library and 50 MCQs a month in our Question Bank.
+ Who is AMBOSS made for?
AMBOSS is a learning system designed for your whole medical career. Medical students, residents and physicians can use the library as an easily navigable reference tool for their pre-clinical and clinical work and preparations for exams with an integrated clinical case-style question bank.
+ Who writes the medical content in AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS content is written by an international team of over 50 physicians, using feedback from medical students. The editorial team ensures that each article meets our highest standards of quality with respect to content, structure, and style. Entries are reviewed by at least three medical professionals and one copyeditor before being published.
Happy to Help
We’re here at email@example.com if you run into problems or have any questions.