Dear University of Pécs Medical School Students,
Welcome to the
AMBOSS Campus License!
Read. Practice. Study. Learn with AMBOSS.
The University of Pécs Medical School has provided you with access to AMBOSS.
Students at the University of Pécs Medical School are entitled to AMBOSS access from May 15, 2019 until May 14, 2020. Below you will find all important information about AMBOSS, the use of the Campus License, and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
Step-by-Step guide to activate
1. To first activate your Campus License access, you must be in the IP network of your university (i.e via university Wifi ).
2. Log in to your AMBOSS account.
If you already have an existing AMBOSS account, you can log in using the email address associated with your existing account. You do not need to create a new account.
If you do not currently have an account, you can register here using any email address.
3. Click on the “Account” icon in the left dashboard panel and then click the button on the right side to “Extend or Renew Access.”
4. You can now see the option “Campus License”. Select University of University Pécs Medical School from the dropdown menu and click on the large button above that says “Campus License.”
5. Enter your official university email address – any of @univpecs.onmicrosoft.com, @tr.pte.hu, @aok.pte.hu or @pte.hu – and you will be sent an e-mail. Then, click on the link within the email to complete the Campus License activation process.
6. Off-Campus Usage
After you activate your account, you do not have to be constantly in the university network to use AMBOSS. However, you must log in from your university network every 30 days to continue your off-campus access.
Anytime you use AMBOSS from the IP range of the university, the system automatically updates this and refreshes the 30 day off-campus access allowance period, so no action is required if you are frequently connected to the school’s network.
What does this Campus License mean?
With this Campus License you have unlimited access to the AMBOSS Knowledge Library and 50 questions per month in the AMBOSS Question Bank.
If I register for this Campus License, will my personal statistics (study summary) be deleted?
No, no need to worry! All your personal statistics will be retained in your account.
Is my access really free for me?
Yes! By activating the campus license, you get complete, unlimited access for the university’s license, including all updates we release in the next year to the AMBOSS platform. Your university organized together with us to create this opportunity for you.
Who is AMBOSS made for?
AMBOSS is a learning system designed for your whole medical career. Medical students, residents and physicians can use the library as an easily navigable reference tool for their clinical work and prep for exams with an integrated clinical case-style question bank.
Who writes the medical content in AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS content is written by an international team of over 50 physicians, using feedback from medical students. The editorial team ensures that each article meets our highest standards of quality with respect to content, structure, and style. Entries are reviewed by at least three medical professionals and one copyeditor before being published.
Happy to Help
We’re here at email@example.com if you run into problems or have any questions.