Hello, Rīga Stradiņš University Students!
Welcome to AMBOSS Campus.
Read. Practice. Study. Learn with AMBOSS.
RSU has provided you with unlimited access to AMBOSS.
All students of the following departments have FREE access to AMBOSS: Medicine, Pharmacy, Public Health and Social Welfare, Rehabilitation, Dentistry, and the International Student Department. Here you will find all important information about AMBOSS, the use of the campus license, and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
We look forward to having you with us!
Step-by-Step guide to activate
1. Log in to your AMBOSS account.
If you already have an existing AMBOSS account, you can log in using the email address associated with your existing. You do not need to create a new account.
If you do not currently have an account, you can register here using your preferred email address.
2. Click on the “Account” icon in the left dashboard panel and then click the button on the right side to “Extend or Renew Access.”
3. You can see the option to select your university under “Campus License.” Select RSU from the dropdown and click on the large button above that says “Campus License.”
4. Enter your official university email address and click “Campus License” again to confirm. You will then receive an email with a link to to authorize your account and complete the Campus License Activation process.
5. To activate the Campus License for the first time, you must use RSU computers on campus or use this link: https://www-amboss-com.db.rsu.lv/us/account/accessChooser. Your university IT department can help you connect to your university network.
6. Off-Campus Usage
After you activate your account, you do not have to be constantly in the university network to use AMBOSS. However, you must log in from University network after being away for 30 days away from the network to continue your off-campus access.
Anytime you use AMBOSS from this link: https://www-amboss-com.db.rsu.lv/us/app/index , the system automatically updates this and refreshes the 30 day off-campus access allowance period, so no action is required if you are frequently connected to the school’s network.
What does this Campus License mean?
With this campus license you have unlimited access to both the knowledge library and the Qbank in AMBOSS.
If I register for this Campus License, will my personal statistics (study summary) be deleted?
No, no need to worry! All your personal statistics will be retained in your account.
Is my access really free for me?
Yes! By activating the campus license, you get complete, unlimited access for the university’s license, including all updates we release in the next year to the AMBOSS platform. Your university organized together with us to create this opportunity for you.
Who is AMBOSS made for?
AMBOSS is a learning system designed for your whole medical career. Medical students, residents and physicians can use the library as an easily navigable reference tool for their clinical work and prep for exams with an integrated clinical case-style question bank.
Who writes the medical content in AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS content is written by an international team of over 50 physicians, using feedback from medical students. The editorial team ensures that each article meets our highest standards of quality with respect to content, structure, and style. Entries are reviewed by at least three medical professionals and one copyeditor before being published.
Happy to Help
We’re here at firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into problems or have any questions.