Hello, students of Medicor Tutor Milano!
Welcome to AMBOSS Campus.
Read. Practice. Study. Learn with AMBOSS.
Medicor Tutor Milano has provided you with access to AMBOSS and up to 50 questions per month in the Question Bank.
Students at Medicor Tutor Milano who have been granted access can use AMBOSS from September 15th, 2019 until September 14th, 2020.
Below you will find important information about AMBOSS, how to activate your campus access and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
We look forward to having you with us!
Step-by-Step guide to activation
1. Log in to your AMBOSS account.
If you already have an existing AMBOSS account, you can log in using the email address associated with your existing account. You do not need to create a new account.
If you do not currently have an account, you can register here using your preferred email address.
2. To activate your access, you need to be using the Desktop version, not the mobile app.
3. Click on the “Account” icon in the left dashboard panel and then click the button on the right side to “Redeem Code.”
4. You can see the option to “Activate Code”. Enter the code that you received from your University, and click “Activate Code”. Your access code will give you access until the September 14th, 2020.
5. To verify that your access is correctly activated, click on the “Account” icon in the left dashboard panel. The “License status” window on the right side of the screen will give you information on when your access expires.
What does this Campus License mean?
With this Campus License, you have unlimited access to the Knowledge Library and 50 questions per month in the AMBOSS Question Bank from September 15th, 2019 to September 14th 2020.
If I register for this Campus License, will my personal statistics (study summary) be deleted?
No, no need to worry! All your personal statistics will be retained in your account.
Is my access really free for me?
Yes! By activating the campus license, you get complete access to the university’s license, including all updates we release in the next year to the AMBOSS platform.
Who is AMBOSS made for?
AMBOSS is a learning system designed for your whole medical career. Medical students, residents and physicians can use the library as an easily navigable reference tool for their clinical work and prep for exams with an integrated clinical case-based Question Bank.
Who writes the medical content in AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS content is written by an international team of over 50 physicians, using feedback from medical students. The editorial team ensures that each article meets our highest standards of quality with respect to content, structure, and style. Entries are reviewed by at least three medical professionals and one copyeditor before being published.
Happy to Help
We’re here at firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into problems or have any questions.