Hi, we’re AMBOSS and we’re looking for a seasoned marketing professional to lead our Marketing team.
As VP Marketing, you will have a significant impact on the business, be a member of our senior leadership team, and report to the Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Madjid Salimi. You will bring best-in-class strategy, process, and execution to the company, thus allowing AMBOSS to sustainably scale. You will get to work with a team of 40+ motivated marketing team members. This is a rare and extraordinary opportunity to find your calling at a purpose-driven company and shape the marketing for a product at the intersection of healthcare, education, and tech on a global scale.
AMBOSS is a learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Our founders set out in 2011 to create a tool that they would have hoped to have as medical students and doctors. Since then we have grown to currently operating in 180 countries and have gained immense traction in Germany and the US. Currently, we are pursuing this mission with more than 400+ employees in our offices in Berlin, Cologne, New York, and Cagliari.
What you will do:
- Leading our global marketing team, which includes our Marketing Operations, CRM, Performance, Organic, Analytics, Content, Graphics, and Video teams and attracting top talent to scale the team further.
- Supporting the growth of our market share and revenue across our main markets (US & DE) and simultaneously enabling an efficient international expansion.
- Driving the marketing strategy for AMBOSS and overseeing the execution of all aspects.
- Owning and allocating the marketing budget across tools, people, and channels.
- Working with the team to optimize existing channels and funnels, discover and test new ones, and prioritize and implement experiments.
- Creating a strong data foundation and culture to drive decisions and overseeing tooling and attribution.
- Guiding the team to establish us as a lifestyle brand in the healthcare industry, developing strategies and tactics to become a trusted and loved brand, and increasing long-term loyalty.
- Identifying untapped areas of marketing, to help design and drive the continual evolution of our marketing org, architecting a vision for how things should ideally work tied to results.
- Creating a healthy culture of collaboration and inclusion, leading by example in line with the company values, and enabling people to fulfil their potential and manage performance.
What you are bringing:
- 10+ years of digital marketing and leadership experience in a dynamic environment, preferably in B2C tech or SaaS companies.
- You are equally at ease being operational and strategic. You bring experience at scale but are equipped to build up functions and processes from scratch and get into execution yourself.
- You are a marketing generalist with experience across CRM, performance, and brand, you understand the analytical and creative side of marketing, and can support and build up teams in both areas.
- You have a proven track record of defining and executing fully integrated marketing strategies to increase user acquisition, engagement, retention, and meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
- You have experience in building a marketing organization focused on measurable outcomes.
- You have been scaling and leading an ambitious team in the past and know how to attract, develop and motivate people to become the best version of themselves.
Why Marketing at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, our marketing team offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of healthcare.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing with a learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Flex your cortex! Take part in our internal and external seminars, training sessions, and workshops.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job