We are AMBOSS and we are empowering physicians across the world to provide better care.
In order to support our mission we are adding a VP of Marketing to our Marketing Team. Reporting directly to the CMO, Saikat Das, you will be leading a global team as we push forward, extending our international market presence.
Why Marketing at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, Marketing offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the Marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
What you will do
- Drive execution excellence and “professionalizing” the marketing organization.
- Act as a senior trusted advisor on key strategic and organization questions, to the C-suite
- Engage with the Marketing team as a robust, trusted leader responsible for hiring, promoting talent and their career development
- Facilitate and enable the success of local/geography-specific marketing
- Combine business acumen and data-led decision making in order to optimize resource allocation and prioritization
What you will bring
- Proven track record in people and process Leadership, ideally in a scale-up organisation
- Ability and comfort in leading by example, being hands on as required
- Experience across brand / creative and science aspects of marketing (perfmar, cro, etc.)
- Wealth of experience across different marketing functions and industries, ideally one with niche audience (like doctors)
- Exceptional analytical skills are a must
- International marketing exposure, especially with a US focus will be a big plus
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing with a learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Flex your cortex! Take part in our internal and external seminars, training sessions, and workshops.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job