Venture Development Manager
As the Venture Development Manager at AMBOSS, you own a range of exciting projects and work on them in close collaboration with our co-CEOs and the extended senior management team. You will have insights into the overall strategic matters and naturally gravitate towards responsibilities that make you want to roll up your sleeves at AMBOSS.
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 200 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
What you’ll do
- Take over full operational responsibility in task force assignments in mission-critical processes & strategic initiatives
- Build up & lead interim entire teams & departments
- Support fundraising activities & manage investor relations
- Continuously challenge & optimize our business model
- Work closely together with our founders, C-Level & senior management to deliver against our growth roadmap
- Derive concise action plans & execute them to the point
- Be involved with creating and implementing the rollout strategy for AMBOSS
- Structure and package analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling communication and presentations for various audiences
Who you are
- At least three years of professional experience in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, venture capital and / or business development
- Outstanding academic credentials from a top-tier university
- An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action
- Excellent problem-solving competence, organization skills, and pragmatic working methods
- A proactive personality with confidence & ability to communicate with senior management level
- Expert in data analysis, data modeling, Keynote/Powerpoint, Excel, Google Docs
- Outstanding presentation skills and ability to build concise and illustrative presentations
- Able to network and develop deep functional relationships
- Genuine, confident, flexible, and fun attitude
- Great person to work with
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team events every month, the game night and the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly transport card. Or, if you still want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike awaiting you.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job