AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 300 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Editorial Team Assistant (part-time or as a working student) to support our English editorial team in their mission to create a knowledge resource for physicians all around the world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with the team Content Lead to manage the team calendar, facilitate upcoming events, and organize content planning
- Support team members: be the first contact person for newly hired editors and support remote editors with their onboarding and content work
- Schedule reviews and team meetings
- Produce and update documents and presentations
- Take over the responsibility of administrative tasks from the team Content Lead
- Update and maintain the internal team website
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Finished or ongoing apprenticeship or University studies
- Prior working experience is a plus (internships included)
- Attention to detail, a talent for organization, and ability to prioritize
- Quick learner, strong work ethic, and team player
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- You live in Berlin (open to relocate) and could support our team with around 20 hours a week
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, crosstalks, and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Do you care about the environment? We do too! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
We don’t believe it’s possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for?
Get in touch! We look forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job