Social Media Working Student
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 200 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
Do you love getting lost in Reddit threads and experimenting with new Facebook features? Are you always the first to know about breaking news stories, or the latest pop culture trend? If so, we’d love to hear from you! We are looking for a part-time working student to support our US Market Social Media team, 20 hrs/week.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Brainstorm and execute engaging social media content for platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Reddit.
- Draft compelling texts for organic, paid, and campaign-specific social content.
- Monitor social comments, messages, and questions, in coordination with the Customer Success team.
- Provide support during live and online events.
- Maintain content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist with research and testing new performance metrics and tools.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- You are available immediately and can dedicate 20 hrs per week for at least 6 weeks (8 would be even better, but we can talk about this) as a working student.
- You have excellent English communication skills (both spoken and written) — German language skills are an advantage, but not required.
- You have previous experience in social media metrics and strategy (outside of personal use) for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Reddit.
- You are a voracious media consumer and are constantly up to date on world news, trends, and pop culture.
- You are a quick learner, a strong brainstormer, and collaboration partner.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team events every month, the game night and the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, cross-talks and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job