(Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager
Hello, we are AMBOSS, and as we scale-up, we have begun the search for an additional Talent Acquisition Manager to complete our TA team.
Partnering primarily with our colleagues within marketing and markets divisions, you will be responsible for the management of stakeholders and the end-to-end recruitment process for their roles.
Why Talent Acquisition at AMBOSS?
TA at AMBOSS is a high-speed, high-quality, high-achieving team. Far from limiting you to one far-flung corner of the office, our work’s cross-departmental nature allows a fantastic overview of the whole organization. We support teams with impactful hires and top-notch market insights. As the team grows, we have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects, so there is no need to worry about a varied workday. A truly supportive team environment and the space to come up with your own solutions to problems are what we love about our TA team.
What you will do
- Design and execute recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers in the dedicated Business Unit (especially Marketing, Markets, Creative and Market Research) to understand recruiting needs and prioritise accordingly .
- Measure and improve candidate experience .
- Organize recruitment events to establish a strong employer brand .
- Oversee recruitment KPIs of your pipelines and drive to constantly improve them (e.g. TTH, candidate experience, quality of hire).
- Suggest high impact improvements in our TA processes, stack and opportunities and own their implementation.
- Lead projects involving the broader People team ensuring a great employee experience.
What you will bring
- Exposure to design and implementation of an efficient, inclusive, and best-in-class recruiting process.
- Proven experience with sourcing techniques to find and engage the best talent.
- Deep understanding of data in recruiting, and how to use it!
- Enthusiastic approach to building the AMBOSS brand in the talent market.
- Ability to develop talent pools across Europe in order to bring in the best talent to AMBOSS.
- Credibility to work with your stakeholders challenging their needs and decisions.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a subsidized gym membership or Fitbit.
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with unlimited access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Get some well-deserved rest: Enjoy 30 paid vacation days as standard, increasing with tenure every 2 years, plus an individual purpose day and a company-wide day off each year.
- Keep those synapses firing with an individual learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Our in-house chef prepares healthy, delicious menus for breakfast and lunch every day (with both carnivore and veggie options). The office is always full of fruit and snacks, and you can even take your barista skills to the next level with our amazing Italian espresso machine
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a subsidized yearly public transportation card. Or, prefer a little extra exercise? Then choose a subsidized bike instead!
- Plan for your long-term financial health with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
- Need a little extra vitamin D? Enjoy a change of pace when you visit our sunny office in Cagliari, Sardinia.
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job