Senior Python Developer
Do you want to know how to manage complexity in a large-scale application? Does translating complex business logic into a clean architecture sound like a challenge? Optimize algorithms and applications to work in a high-performance environment? And at the same time, you want to impact global healthcare for millions? Keep reading, you just found your dream job. Thanks to our global growing user base in multiple countries we have amazing challenges to solve. As a senior python developer (f/m/x) here at AMBOSS, you will have the chance to work on a wide range of architectural developments and continuously optimize our services.
We are looking for you to join the AMBOSS band.
Your job will be to
- Work in an agile team with other developers and a product owner on our main product – the online educational platform for medical students and doctors
- Guide architecture and API design decisions in collaboration with other backend and front-end developers
- Act as a mentor for our data team and junior colleagues to help them develop and learn best practices of Python
- Excellent knowledge and practical experience with developing Python applications from idea to production in a microservices environment
- Good understanding of Python’s best practices and design patterns
- Experience with any other backend language like PHP, Golang a big plus
- Good knowledge of database architectures and query optimization across different types of databases like MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Ideally experience with Python in a data stack like Airflow, Machine Learning, Tensorflow, Google BigQuery, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Good command of the English language to communicate your ideas
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We care about the environment too: enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job