Senior CRM Manager
We are AMBOSS, and we are looking for the next Senior CRM Manager. As a Senior CRM Manager at AMBOSS, you'll build positive, lasting relationships with our customers. You will take ownership of the Customer Journey and create value for our customers!
CRM plays an important role at AMBOSS. You will be part of a cross-functional, interdisciplinary team whose vision is extremely focused on the customer and the quality of our product, and that continuously strives for the highest quality and optimization. A very open and friendly team is waiting for you and is looking forward to your application!
Why Marketing at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, Marketing offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the Marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
What you will do
- You will mainly focus on the optimization of "Member Lifecycle" campaigns for the Students and/or Physicians market.
- You will strategically lead and manage the planning and execution of Amboss’s promotional email campaigns, as well as all of our triggered customer communication journeys
- You will work very closely with different teams to advise and support them in the development and implementation of campaigns.
- Lead delivery of one our key markets, optimization & reporting of all CRM activity, including performance metrics & ROI
- Support development, testing and deployment of new CRM channels for Amboss, such as Push & In-App/In-Web.
- Leverage data and customer insight to constantly improve our member journey and channel ROI
- Create campaigns to foster an outstanding member experience and to further strengthen our engagement with our members
- You will be also leading the development of campaign automation within your area of responsibility
What you will bring
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience in the multichannel CRM environment (mobile/email/web)
- A growth mindset to create a positive and successful member experience
- Knowledge of marketing automation software (Braze, Hubspot) and of data visualization tools such as Metabase (alternatively powerBI or Tableau).
- Extensive experience with HTML & SQL and marketing automation processes
- Strong stakeholder management experience and work experience in a cross functional, multinational environment
- Strong mindset to strive for improvements and bringing ideas to life
- Being a self motivated team player with strong communication skills
- Ideally first experiences in change management and/or project management
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with unlimited access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Get some well-deserved rest: Enjoy 30 paid vacation days as standard, increasing with tenure every 2 years, plus an individual purpose day and a company-wide day off each year.
- Keep those synapses firing with an individual learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Need a little extra vitamin D? Enjoy a change of pace when you visit our sunny office in Cagliari, Sardinia.
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job