Sales Manager B2B - Eastern Europe
Hello, we are AMBOSS! We are currently looking for our next sales team member! Do you want to empower students, physicians and clinicians with digital knowledge, especially in these very unusual times? Join us as a B2B Sales Manager (f/m/d) focusing on Eastern Europe as your territory.
Why B2B Sales at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, B2B Sales offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the B2B sales team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
What you will do
As a Sales Manager at AMBOSS, you promote and sell our product (the AMBOSS platform) directly to new B2B customers. You create, monitor and revise lead generation plans to ensure a sales pipeline.
- Coordinate sales and pricing strategies for respective deals with the Head of B2B; prepare offers and negotiate pricing
- Develop an understanding of university interests and objectives and communicate ways that universities can innovate their teaching/curricula using AMBOSS
- Research, document, and share market intelligence; stay up-to-date on trends in academic and clinic medicine and EdTech for your regions
- Manage and develop a sales pipeline to ensure achievement of annual revenue sales targets
- Present the value proposition to fit a potential customer’s needs and overall strategic goals of a medical school/university and hospitals
- Identify, proactively approach and networks with relevant stakeholders in the market such as deans, librarians, and learning specialists – to strengthen relationships and to increase AMBOSS usage by institutions and students
- Generate new business from the university campus/clinic and hospital market
- Raise awareness for prospective clients and paid partnerships of our AMBOSS solutions through trials, on-site demos, medical education conferences networking with industry stakeholders and coordinate execution of these
- Support in the implementation of the campus or hospital license and conduct training for B2B clients on how to use the software
- Collaborate internally with other teams and channels to make sure our efforts stay aligned.
What you will bring
- Relevant Sales experience in a university or hospital environment, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Relevant degree
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Relationship building, networking and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally 20-30% of the time (to visit universities, hospitals & conferences)
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with unlimited access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Get some well-deserved rest: Enjoy 30 paid vacation days as standard, increasing with tenure every 2 years, plus an individual purpose day and a company-wide day off each year.
- Keep those synapses firing with an individual learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Need a little extra vitamin D? Enjoy a change of pace when you visit our sunny office in Cagliari, Sardinia
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job