Product Growth Manager
We are AMBOSS, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Product Growth Analyst. Join our Growth team, where your work will nurture the development of our roadmap. Dig your teeth into our data, collaborate with a broad cross-section of stakeholders, and deliver remarkable improvements that delight our customers.
Why Product at AMBOSS?
The AMBOSS Product prides itself on its user-centric approach, with user value placed at the very heart of every decision. With transparency integral to the functioning of both Product and AMBOSS. Team members are always kept informed and encouraged to question and influence product decisions.
Our Product department’s open-minded, innovative, and hands-on approach is one of the crucial contributing factors allowing AMBOSS to scalably improve the quality of healthcare delivered at the point of care.
Check out our Engineering, Product & Design blog updated weekly to get a sneak peek at our Product team.
What you will do
Identify product growth opportunities.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our customers interact with our products
- Identify the opportunities most important for growth, remove barriers for product adoption, retention, engagement, monetization, and partner with our growth-focused engineering teams to execute projects
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of specific experiments and monitor the health of our overall growth
Drive execution in partnership with product and marketing teams
- Work directly with product, engineering, and marketing teams to see through the implementation of identified growth levers
- Drive consensus and help prioritize the roadmap of the growth product team to ensure a strict focus on the most impactful ideas
- Bring a deep understanding of growth & optimization best practices to teams across the entire organization and help set up experiments to measure incremental uplift
Own the website optimization process & tech stack
- Own the conversion rate and search engine optimization roadmap for AMBOSS’ most important websites
- Support marketing teams in setting up new landing pages, e.g., through wireframing and developing plans for conversion optimization across different parts of the user journey
- Collaborate with data and engineering teams to ensure end-to-end tracking of the user journey
What you will bring
- Several years experience doing quantitative analysis, making data-driven decisions, and communicating the results
- Experience with product optimization work, i.e., app funnel optimization, website conversion rate optimization, technical SEO, and/or direct response marketing
- Proven track record of delivering product initiatives that yielded measurable impact on growth metrics
- Knowledge of various marketing platforms and analytics tools, such as WordPress, Hubspot, Hotjar, Google Analytics, Search Console, GTM, Segment, A/B-Testing Tools, etc
- Experience with setting up, running, and interpreting A/B-tests
- Experience in working collaboratively with teams across product, engineering, design, and marketing.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
- Set your biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing with a learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- Flex your cortex! Take part in our internal and external seminars, training sessions, and workshops.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an excellent Italian espresso machine.
- Does your doctor recommend time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job