Partnership Manager (f/m/x)
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research. Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 200 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
As a Partnership Manager (f/m/x) you will be working at the crossroads of community management, communications, and partnerships. You will be interacting with medical students from all over the world to show them what makes AMBOSS special, both directly during conferences, events & trips, and indirectly by maintaining strong relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Improving, maintaining, and expanding our collaborations with student organizations and universities around the world.
- Developing a profound understanding of medical students and physicians.
- Designing, implementing, and improving our plan to increase AMBOSS' presence worldwide.
- Working closely with (individual) students & physicians to support marketing and product initiatives.
- Participating in conferences to demonstrate how AMBOSS can help with improving medical education.
- Developing and nurturing our medical student ambassador program.
- Analyzing data from events to improve outcome and simplify processes.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- An optimistic and energetic approach to the work and community of AMBOSS.
- Proven track record of success in communicating & working with NGO’s (e.g. student organizations), Universities, or medical institutions.
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for agile improvements.
- Desire to travel (40%) and to attend conferences with a high level of autonomy.
- Ability to work independently, achieve goals with ambiguity, prioritize work and implement structure and clarity with and without direction.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Effective leadership skills with excellent judgment on sensitive, complex, and cross-functional challenges, fostering collaboration between multiple teams, thinking quickly and reacting decisively.
- Native command over the English language; Additional languages are a huge bonus.
- A passion for healthcare and education, a medical degree or a health-related background is a huge plus!
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team events every month, the game night and the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly transport card. Or, if you still want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike awaiting you.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job