Marketing Lead, US Market
We are AMBOSS, and we are looking for an experienced marketer to join us and accelerate our success in the US Medical Student market. As the Marketing Lead you will own the strategy and drive the execution of multi-channel campaigns to grow our user base and achieve business targets
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
WHY MARKETING AT AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, Marketing offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the Marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the strategic partner to the Market Lead on how to grow the US student users base and achieve the business targets.
- Own the marketing strategy and guide the execution of all marketing activities for the market.
- Define quarterly marketing targets, forecast performance of campaigns, and align channel contributions (CRM, Performance Mktg, Organic, Content).
- Lead the prioritization of marketing activities, align the functional marketing team's efforts and be a sparring partner for new ideas.
- Plan and execute multi-channel campaigns to drive main KPIs with the functional marketing teams.
- Analyse and present marketing channel and campaign performance, identify growth opportunities, and suggest new approaches.
- Provide target audience and market insights to the content and creative team for the messaging and creation of creative assets.
- Establish and provide frameworks to improve execution and communication efficiency within the cross-functional US student marketing team.
- Share marketing best practices with the marketing leads of other markets and the overall organization.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 5+ years experience within marketing or a business development role with exposure to marketing.
- Broad knowledge of online marketing channels (CRM, Paid Social, SEM, Organic Social, SEO) and how to use these to drive B2C user and revenue growth.
- Analytical skills to utilize data to design, develop and execute multi-channel marketing initiatives to drive business impact.
- Experience bringing together teams with different priorities and earning trust with stakeholders across the organization.
- Ability to work independently and ask for guidance when needed.
- English proficiency (C2 level), US Experience is a strong plus.
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
WELCOME TO AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job