Market growth along with product expansion means we continuously encounter new analytical challenges across our business. This is why we’re looking for a Marketing Analyst. As our business grows, the Marketing Team at AMBOSS is evolving to serve changing business needs and is dedicated to building a best-in-class data and insights platform that serves AMBOSSians.
Why Marketing at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, Marketing offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the Marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
What you will do
- Use analytics and metrics, and a number of technologies/tools, to analyze campaign results, successes, and KPIs and shape out our strategic direction.
- Use data visualization skills to create insightful dashboards that are supporting marketing stakeholders to identify key opportunities that align with marketing/business objectives.
- Develop key relationships with key stakeholders and possess the communication skills and confidence to deliver technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Leverage your marketing domain knowledge to translate business data needs into robust analytical requirements that can be implemented by data engineers.
- Drive continuous improvements into our data platform and processes.
What you will bring
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing analyst role.
- Professional experience of working with SQL and data visualization tools.
- Proficiency in choosing appropriate analytical methods, and transforming technical findings into actionable marketing insights.
- Ability to communicate effectively using data visualizations, and create compelling narratives that enable stakeholders to make effective business decisions.
- Strong knowledge in the domain of marketing, including familiarity with marketing channels, marketing attribution models, cross channel marketing, and core marketing KPIs (conversion, retention, engagement, etc)
- Bonus points for having worked with educational/knowledge reference products, or subscription-based/content-based business models.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a subsidized gym membership or Fitbit.
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with unlimited access to our confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Get some well-deserved rest: Enjoy 30 paid vacation days as standard, increasing with tenure every 2 years, plus an individual purpose day and a company-wide day off each year.
- Keep those synapses firing with an individual learning budget to invest in your personal development.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Our in-house chef prepares healthy, delicious menus for breakfast and lunch every day (with both carnivore and veggie options). The office is always full of fruit and snacks, and you can even take your barista skills to the next level with our amazing Italian espresso machine
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a subsidized yearly public transportation card. Or, prefer a little extra exercise? Then choose a subsidized bike instead!
- Plan for your long-term financial health with our attractive corporate pension options.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
- Need a little extra vitamin D? Enjoy a change of pace when you visit our sunny office in Cagliari, Sardinia.
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job