The Data Team at AMBOSS leads our evolution to become a data-driven organisation by delivering high-quality insights and guiding the strategy and decision-making of our teams. As a Marketing Analyst (f/m/x) at AMBOSS, you will be a key member of our data team - your job will be to enable our three marketing teams to become more data driven and have a global impact on how we reach and engage users in all our markets.
AMBOSS is a company built by doctors, for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective. Join us with your data-driven input, self-starter attitude and excitement for our vision - and contribute to improving medical care all around the world.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the key interface between the marketing leads and the marketing data activities.
- Curate data, and generate effective and insightful reports that drive the overall marketing strategy and lead to improvement.
- Take on complex data related problems and work with large data sets.
- Create and implement best-practices analytic solutions, and templates to foster data-driven decision-making in the Marketing teams.
- Effectively communicate your recommendations to the marketing team and bring our data-driven marketing to the next level.
- Partner with Engineering, C-level management, and Marketing to identify models and analyses that could become part of our strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- You have worked in a data-related role in marketing and have a strong understanding of how marketing teams should use data to drive their decisions.
- You have 2-3 years of hands-on experience with digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel or Kissmetrics
- You have knowledge in intermediate statistical analysis (e.g. funnels, cohort analysis, long-term trends, user segmentation).
- You have experience working with data visualisation tools like Tableau or Metabase.
- You have knowledge on how to translate approaches and ideas into SQL.
- You are enthusiastic about solving analytical questions and you want to work with minimal direction and with highly engaged individuals.
You will be part of a cross functional agile team - a group of people that value ownership and collaboration while working through an iterative process and continuous improvement.
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Profit from the employee mobility perks such as BVG card or bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today! We are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job