At AMBOSS we develop a global product supporting physicians and medical students worldwide in clinical decision making and referencing knowledge.
We are looking for a highly analytical, data savvy, nice-to-work-with person who will conduct quantitative research to identify growing and opportunity markets. As a market researcher, you will apply your knowledge of customer behavior and marketing principles to contextualize and transform quantitative data into actionable insights. These insights will allow us to develop strategies for market entry research, market segmentation, and marketing applications. You will distribute this knowledge throughout the company and work closely with market leads who are responsible for market success.
As a market researcher you are located in the Customer & Insights Department which consolidates data from user research, market research, and customer success to represent the user with one voice.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You’ll be the key driver for actionable market insights across different markets
- You’ll leverage your background in research design and quantitative research techniques to answer business questions
- You’ll ask the right questions, at the right time, to key stakeholders to identify knowledge gaps and provide guidance on how to translate business objectives into concrete research plans
- You’ll manage all stages of the research autonomously (i.e. desk research, developing a research plan, identifying an appropriate mix of methodologies, and setting a delivery date)
- You’ll derive conclusions from research that will provide guidance for successful market entry strategies, market- and customer segmentation as well market growth
- You’ll be tasked to create a playbook for how to conduct proper, AMBOSS-specific market research in different markets
- You’ll present research findings to stakeholders in a sharp, on-point and easy-to-understand way with possible guidance on recommended actions
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 3+ years’ experience in quantitative research, market research or insights dept
- Ideally experience with doing research projects in growth stage companies or start-ups
- Very strong Excel skills and experience with generating insights from multiple data sources
- Experience in quantitative research methodology, communication & campaign research, pricing research, brand health, and consumer behavior
- Strong analytical mindset and data-savvy
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Market Research, Psychology, Sociology or a related field
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills are a big plus
- Great person to work with
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We care about the environment too: enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job