IT Support Specialist
We are AMBOSS and changing healthcare for millions of people worldwide, reshaping how medical professionals practise their craft. Join us and have a global impact on health care as an IT Support Specialist.
Our IT team’s mission is to provide the technology, direction and solutions to enable everyone at AMBOSS to do the best work in their lives by removing obstacles, friction and tedious tasks, creating a great IT environment. We believe IT isn’t a chore, but a key enabler for a cloud native company.
We look for pragmatic problem solvers that are at the same time visionaries to address long term needs. Our IT team works in a cross-functional setup collaborating with business units to deliver solutions that have an impact.
WHY IT AT AMBOSS
Our IT team belongs to Engineering at AMBOSS which is home to a unique team spirit built on collaboration, openness, inclusivity, and professional development. Benefitting from AMBOSS’s flexibility and collaborative work style, you will be encouraged with a strong culture of open communication and support. Diversity and inclusivity are celebrated at AMBOSS. Engineering is proud to offer an environment free from any limitations based on social categorization; everyone has an equal place at the table and space to voice our ideas!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage IT operations - respond, escalate and resolve IT service desk requests.
- Manage IT on and off-boarding processes, ensure new hires are equipped with relevant hardware and SaaS access smoothly and securely offboarded.
- Administer our SaaS stack, handle change requests and configurations.
- Manage our IT assets - devices are saved and tracked in our asset management system.
- Share know-how and educate staff on IT best practices and tips/tricks.
- Pair with the IT Manager to align on topics like IT Service Delivery and Strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 1+ years of experience working on Cloud environments, SaaS & ITIL-based processes
- Demonstrated technical understanding and significant experience supporting common operating systems (MacOS, Windows 10, iOS, Android).
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills, and able to clearly explain their troubleshooting process logically.
- Good understanding of security concepts e.g. principle of least privilege, social engineering, endpoint protection, network security.
- Sound product knowledge of most common SaaS (for example G-Suite, Zoom, Slack, 1Password, Atlassian).
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job