IT Integration Engineer
We are AMBOSS and changing healthcare for millions of people worldwide, reshaping how medical professionals practise their craft. Join us and have a global impact on health care as an IT Integration Engineer.
Our IT engineering team’s mission is to provide the technology, direction and solutions to enable everyone at AMBOSS to do the best work in their lives by removing obstacles, friction and tedious tasks, creating a great IT environment. We believe IT isn’t a chore, but a key enabler for a cloud native company.
We look for pragmatic problem solvers that are at the same time visionaries to address long term needs. Our IT team is culturally diverse, and works in a cross-functional setup collaborating with business units to deliver solutions that have an impact.
Why IT/Engineering at AMBOSS?
IT is closely integrated into the engineering department at AMBOSS. AMBOSS is home to a unique team spirit built on collaboration, openness, inclusivity, and professional development. Benefitting from AMBOSS’s flexibility and collaborative work style, you will be encouraged with a strong culture of open communication and support. Check out our Engineering, Product & Design blog updated weekly or watch our 'Engineering at AMBOSS' video and have a sneak peek at the Engineering department.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage IT operations - respond, escalate and resolve the IT service desk requests.
- Manage APIs & Integrations (e.g. MFA, SSO, etc.) and IT-automatisation.
- You will manage our SaaS solutions and integrations (GSuite, Slack, Asana).
- Share know-how and educate staff on IT best practices and tips/tricks.
- Pair with the IT Manager to align on topics like IT Service Delivery and Strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 3+ years of working on Cloud environments, SaaS & ITIL-based processes.
- Strong ability to balance business needs, a sense of urgency, and the shipping of high quality and pragmatic solutions.
- Knowledge of API Integration & automations, scripting/development experience a big plus.
- Demonstrated technical understanding and significant experience supporting common operating systems (MacOS, Windows 10, iOS, Android).
- Good understanding of security concepts e.g. principle of the least privilege, social engineering, endpoint protection, network security.
- Sound product knowledge of most common SaaS (G-Suite, Zoom, Slack, 1Password, Atlassian).
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job