International Marketing Manager (Spanish Speaking)
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 200 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
As our International Marketing Manager you will be responsible for acquiring, converting and retaining users in the Spanish speaking markets of Spain and Latin America.
You are a ‘T-shaped marketer’ with experience in executing online & offline marketing and have worked at a growth stage B2C startup (ideally in healthcare/education tech). This position is based in Berlin and requires an enthusiastic multitasker with high attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a proven ability of delivering winning marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create and execute the end-to-end market entry and growth strategy for Spanish speaking markets.
- Define the segmentation, targeting and positioning for your markets and execute marketing campaigns with full ownership of results.
- Work closely with country managers and other marketing managers to acquire, convert and retain users across various online and offline channels.
- Develop the inbound marketing program and create content for online advertising across SEA, SEM and CRM-based lifecycle marketing.
- Report campaign results based on marketing & sales KPIs and suggest actions based on new learnings and insights.
- Become the resident expert in your markets.
- 20-30% travel expected.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- At least 2 years of experience in online and offline marketing in Spanish speaking markets.
- Native-level proficiency in any major Spanish dialect.
- Highly analytical person that is not afraid to run continuous experiments and tests.
- Experienced with CMS platforms (WordPress), CRM tools (HubSpot), project management tools (Asana).
- Team player with strong individual ownership and execution capabilities
- Professional English language skills.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Profit from the employee mobility perks such as BVG card or Swapfiets bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today! We are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job