HR Generalist (f/m/d)
At AMBOSS we are passionate about supporting our people in their development. Our HR team focuses on the expansion of an employee oriented company culture, in which everyone has the opportunity to take ownership over their projects, while learning and collaborating with the rest of the team. We are allrounders and our motivation comes from supporting AMBOSS in achieving success.
Does this sound like a team you want to join? Then apply for the role of HR Generalist (f/m/d).
AMBOSS is a company built by doctors, for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective. After the successful launch of our global platform in 2017, we want to further expand our teams and for this we would need help finding and binding the best people.
As HR Generalist (f/m/d) at AMBOSS you’ll:
- Work on various HR projects like implementing day care, expand personal & organizational development for our employees and more
- Support HR Administration tasks such as creation of contracts; Payroll for 200+ employees
- Train & develop our team of more than 200 employees
- Support with writing job descriptions, pipeline management & conducting interviews
- Support with setting up HR events like company meetings, lectures, healthy weeks etc.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in general HR tasks such as On- and Offboarding, Feedback, Learning & Development, and Payroll & Benefits
- 2+ years of experience as HR Generalist or similar profiles
- A near native command over the German language and the ability to hear what hasn’t been said directly
- Any other languages are a strong preference, especially English
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong interest in our product and vision
Desired (but not required):
- Experience with BambooHR
- Experience with Workable
- Experience with working in Start-ups
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life. We give you the chance to work with flexible work hours, home office opportunities and flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel at home and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & fitness classes.
- Need more serotonin? Join our monthly team-bonding events, game nights, and free lunches in our offices.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from many of the learning opportunities we offer, including seminars, lectures, and personal coaching.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our offices, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We care about the environment too: enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information. If you need any more information or help please don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this job