HR Business Partner
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 300 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
We are looking for a qualified HR Business Partner to work closely with our managers to provide HR guidance in a dynamic scale-up environment.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices of all HR disciplines. In your HR Business Partner role you will communicate with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention, while strengthening our company culture. Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes during a phase of hyper growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Analyse trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Take care and resolve complex employee relations issues in close collaboration with managers.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance.
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals.
- Evaluate training programs.
- Suggest new HR strategies and projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner or similar role.
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Prior working experience in a start-up, as well as scale-up environment are a must.
- Excellent people skills.
- Analytical and goal oriented.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
- Thorough knowledge of German labor legislation, US labor legislation is a big advantage.
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Outstanding English language skills are a must, proficient German language skills are a big plus!
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team events every month, the game night and the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly transport card. Or, if you still want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike awaiting you.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job