Head of Performance Marketing
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 200 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
We are looking for a Head of Performance Marketing with a record of creating and managing marketing campaigns at the most sophisticated level. This position requires an enthusiastic multitasker with high attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a proven ability to build relationships across internal and external teams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build and lead a world class Performance Marketing team incl. Paid Social, Search, CRO, and SEO, nurture talent, recognise strengths and development opportunities, and ensure the right pathways to growth.
- Drive the strategy, budget, and execution of new customer acquisition for AMBOSS through all forms of online, mobile, podcasts, video, print, etc.
- Focus intensely on quantitative analytics (dashboards, reporting, and insights). Use dashboards, reporting, and insights to drive actionable decisions that grow our business.
- Build attribution funnel (online and offline) for existing marketing channels to ensure efficient usage of these in future campaigns.
- Partner with Data, Field Sales, Markets and other functional Marketing teams to forecast business growth and set a strategic approach for driving the highest LTV marketing investments.
- Drive and develop the MarTech stack to ensure that AMBOSS can always make use of the latest in marketing technologies.
- Close integration with the brand strategy and collaboration on creative development. Ensure all communication messaging is in sync across both the digital channels and all other marketing channels.
- Proactively monitor the latest + digital marketing opportunities and propose tests/additional products where there is potential business benefit.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 8+ years of customer acquisition / digital marketing experience in a leadership or executive role.
- A deep understanding of the frameworks for building cross-channel, multi-touch attribution, and analytics.
- Extensive knowledge in SEM incl. SEO and SEA, ASO.
- A highly analytical orientation, with experience in a rigorous performance data environment and the desire to test and learn.
- Proven ability to translate data into strategic insights that drive successful marketing programs.
- Understanding of and respect for the role of creative teams in overall brand-building as well as the responsibility of data and analytics to support decision-making.
- Enthusiastic about performance marketing with team player mentality.
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent English language skills.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike if you’re working from our office.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job