Head of Marketing
AMBOSS is a leading knowledge platform for medical students and physicians. We are growing into a global community, driven by the passion of improving medical care for people around the world. To help us scale internationally, we are looking for a forward-thinking and inspiring Marketing Leader to join our team. Reporting to the CEO, you will be a key member of the AMBOSS executive team and a collaborative partner to the engineering, product, content and market teams, where you set strategy, drive growth and create brand love.
- Be the key driver to turn AMBOSS into a global brand; well-known and trusted among medical professionals worldwide
- Instill a performance- and data-informed culture and drive roi-based growth
- Build, manage and nurture a scalable world-class marketing organization that can support various markets, channels and larger integrated (product) marketing initiatives
- Ensure marketing communications are coordinated and in alignment with the vision and direction of AMBOSS - across all channels and relevant markets
- Steer leadership for all teams such as CRM, Performance Marketing, Marketing Insights & Analytics, Branding, SEO/Website Optimization, and Conversion
- Collaborate with the Markets team to drive and experiment with various go-to-market and channel distribution strategies
- 5+ years overall marketing experience with 3+ years in a marketing leadership role
- Experience in SaaS marketing (or online platforms) on a global stage
- Track record in building high-performing marketing teams in scaling environments
- Ability to translate data and research insights into creative marketing strategies and tactics
- Passion for and extensive experience in data-driven marketing and analytics
- Strong understanding of how different marketing channels work, tools and best practices
- Excellent organisational, analytical, communication and project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple stakeholders
- Proactive personality, critical thinking and ability to challenge the existing
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills are a big plus
- A passion to market a product that is changing the world of medical education
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We care about the environment too: enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job