Full stack developer
AMBOSS is a company built by doctors for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective. Launched in 2012 by a group of young physicians, AMBOSS has become a leading medical education platform in the US, Europe, and around the world. Today, more than half a million medical students and doctors rely on AMBOSS for learning, teaching, and practicing medicine.
Do you love building great applications for the web? Are you looking to produce high quality output and work with creative problem solving in a diverse, agile cross-functional team? Do you thrive when you can stay up to date with new technologies, and get to share your knowledge with those around you, helping others become the best they can be? As a Full Stack Engineer (f/m/x) at AMBOSS you get to do all those things while improving healthcare for millions world wide.
As Full Stack Engineer (f/m/x) at AMBOSS, your work will make sure that our users have an outstanding experience when interacting with our platform. You will achieve this by:
- Taking full ownership of features and products, and implement them end-to-end from idea to production
- Constantly improving team performance by giving and receiving constructive feedback, and help shaping and maintaining effective work processes
- Helping others reach their full potential through mentorship and having a constant exchange of ideas between developers
- Experience working in a full stack environment where you launched different products and features successfully in production
- Experience and understanding of current and emerging front-end technologies and practices and frameworks (ideally React)
- Experience in structuring microservices and service architectures, designing and deploying new services from scratch
- Experience in keeping a codebase scalable as well as ensuring developer confidence by maintaining a solid test framework
- Communicating your ideas in English comes naturally to you
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We care about the environment too: enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job