We are AMBOSS and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant who is driven by impact and thrives in a vibrant work environment.
The role is essential to ensuring efficiency and alignment across our scaling company. The next AMBOSS’ Executive Assistant will work with one of our co-CEOs, and be at the forefront of the AMBOSS team across our international offices. Plus, they will be the first point of contact to our partners, investors and other external parties.
Does this resonate with you?
You’ll have the chance to work on diverse and challenging assignments, so you don’t have to worry about a varied workday, and you can rely on a supportive team environment as well as the space to come up with your own solutions to problems.
Join us and be at a centre of innovation in the MedTech industry, and thrive on the challenges that await both you and the team as we grow together!
What you will do
- Be the first point of contact for external and internal stakeholders with full ownership of CEO’s calendar management and travel logistics.
- Assist with investor relations; prepare advisory board materials, board and shareholder resolutions and meetings.
- Manage communication and alignment between Co-CEOs and their teams, be across the business’ priorities to coordinate the CEO’s calendars accordingly.
- Assist CEO in recruitment responsibilities; coordinating interviews with our HR team, ensuring CEO has the prep materials, track decision meetings and outcomes, be a point of contact for candidates who are interviewed.
- Contract management and office files maintenance, track expenses and invoices.
- Be the interface with Finance & Legal departments and collaborate with Operations, Markets and People teams.
What you will bring
- Solid and relevant experience with C-level support (or similar)
- Outstanding organizational capabilities, particularly in calendar and logistics management
- Knowledge of contract management
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in German and English
- Great attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- High-level of professionalism
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and mental health platforms with a sponsored gym membership and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, the Healthy or Inclusion Months.
- Keep those synapses firing with a learning budget to invest in your personal and professional development.
- Flex your cortex! Take part in our internal and external seminars, training sessions, and workshops.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an excellent Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card.
- Want a little extra exercise? Then choose the sponsored bike instead of the public transportation card.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job