Customer Support Specialist (US)
With AMBOSS, your support will reach further than ever before!
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will embody the crucial connection between AMBOSS and it’s users, helping to improve medical care for millions of people.
Why Customer Services at AMBOSS?
Customer Support plays an integral role in AMBOSS’ mission to empower all doctors to provide the best possible care. Home to a colorful collection of open and friendly personalities, and detail-minded problem solvers, you’ll join a team just as quick to laugh together as they are to support each other. Each member of the team brings an abundance of positive energy and a genuine love of supporting and interacting with users.
If you’re motivated by your empathy, with your positive impact extending beyond physicians to their patients, there really is no better place for a Customer Support guru like you to make a real difference!
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we’ve taken the healthtech industry by storm and revolutionized the way physicians acquire their know-how. Using the latest in cutting-edge technology, we’ve created the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Respond to users inquiries on different channels (Zendesk, phone and social media)
- Advise our users on how to have the best possible experience on our platform and strive to make a connection with them
- Stay informed about product changes and rapidly learn information about the product to ensure the delivery of up-to-date information
- Identify and record customer feedback and update internal databases to help identify trends and assist in delivering this information to our team
- Work with the team to improve our product, customer experience and internal processes
- Support process improvement, growth and marketing projects
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Patience with complex or sensitive cases
- Experience as a customer support specialist is a huge plus
- Understanding of the health care sector is a huge plus
- Awesome person to work with :)
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Keep your nerve cells healthy: with a generous paid holiday schedule.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars and crosstalks.
- No risk of high cholesterol in the office! Dig into healthy food and snacks and wash it down with the help of an amazing coffee machine.
- Feeling under the weather? We’ll support you with a comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental).
- Doctor recommending time off your feet? We’ve got you with our employee mobility perks.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job