Customer Support Specialist
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research.
Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 300 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
For our unique customer support team we are looking for a highly motivated person who takes customer support to the next level. You are the first contact point for our users and will guide them through our product, understand their needs, and guarantee their success.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Respond to users inquiries on different channels (Zendesk, phone and social media)
- Advise our users on how to have the best possible experience on our platform and strive to make a connection with them
- Stay informed about product changes and rapidly learn information about the product to ensure the delivery of up-to-date information
- Identify and record customer feedback and update internal databases to help identify trends and assist in delivering this information to our team
- Work with the team to improve our product, customer experience and internal processes
- Support process improvement, growth and marketing projects
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent or native-level English
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Patience with complex or sensitive cases
- Experience as a customer support specialist is a huge plus
- Understanding of the health care sector is a huge plus
- Awesome person to work with :)
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team events every month, the game night and the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly transport card. Or, if you still want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike awaiting you.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job