Do you believe in the power of relationships and community to affect how companies relate to their users? How about in trying to make the world a bit better by being a part of transforming how medical education works? If so, we would love to meet you!
AMBOSS is a company built by doctors, for doctors with the mission of making medical information universally accessible and effective.
As the new Community Coordinator (f/m/x), you’ll be the creative mind behind our content and engage our target group of U.S. and Caribbean med students through your writing skills. On top of this, you will continue to build a community for our audience, and advocate feedback on their behalf to the rest of the company. You will also help shape the voice of our brand in the U.S., and with your close relationship to our users, your input will be key on new outreach, campaigns, and engagement.
- Manage & implement a multifaceted word-of-mouth/advocate marketing strategy for our educational platform, AMBOSS, by working directly with our most engaged medical students in the US and Caribbean (AMBOSSadors)
- Maintain existing relationships with our AMBOSSadors and help them formulate and execute grassroot communication projects
- Expanding our current AMBOSSador network to get advocates in medical schools across the US & Caribbean
- 1+ years working experience in marketing, communications or community management
- A naturally outgoing personality that doesn’t shy away from presenting AMBOSS to small and big groups
- A love for generating creative ideas for word-of-mouth/advocate marketing campaigns that will bring us to a 100% penetration
- Impeccable English speaking and writing abilities that you feel comfortable using to facilitate connections on a personal level
- An ability to keep oversight on many different projects, while simultaneously organizing your work clearly and responding quickly and empathetically to new opportunities
- Strong analytical skills and mastery of at least one analysis tool (including but not limited to Google Sheets/BigQuery/python)
- Have an understanding of CRM tools (we use Hubspot) and task management tools (Asana)
Desired (but not required):
- Understanding of US American higher education system, specifically for the medical profession
- Knowledge of SQL or relational databases and using data to make marketing/communication decisions
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life and the chance to work with flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel good and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
The AMBOSS prescription
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- We care about the environment too: enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a free monthly train pass or free bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today! We are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job