Commercial Director, International Markets
We are AMBOSS, and we are looking for a Commercial Director for our International Markets.
Leading our efforts in the Growth Markets for International Students, this new role will guide the cross-functional team as the owner of a regional-functioning matrix, ultimately responsible for its market success.
WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company striving to empower physicians to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used the latest in cutting-edge technology to create the most comprehensive study and reference guide on the market and revolutionized the way physicians and medical students acquire their know-how.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
Why Marketing at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, Marketing offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the Marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with the country managers to formulate strategies for growth in targeted markets.
- Develop, manage, and adapt the market prioritization framework.
- Ensure the strategy takes into account all necessary local and global functions and challenges.
- Own the process, framework, and output of market analysis and business reviews, tracking regional budgets and initiatives as part of the business plan.
- Provide insights and knowledge needed to drive decisions and define strategy.
- Evaluate and execute on market opportunities and identify and solve operational problems with the team.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Proven significant experience of developing regional business opportunities.
- Generalist skill-set that is equally comfortable analyzing data, coordinating internal events such as workshops.
- Organized, process-driven strategic thinking with an understanding of planning and budgeting.
- Significant experience running cross-functional teams; with the ability to lead in a matrix organization.
- Proven results displaying thought leadership and business judgment.
- Ability to present rigorous analysis and insights with simplicity, clarity, and confidence.
- Rapid and effective decision-making skills.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
- Reduce the childcare-associated build-up of cortisol! Have your child join our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed or bridge a gap until you have found a daycare spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job