AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research. Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 200 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
We are looking for a highly talented Commercial Analyst to join the Finance Team. In this job you will work cross functionally with senior leaders from Marketing and Product to provide insight and guidance on key commercial decisions – particularly pertaining pricing and SaaS specific metric optimization – as well as identify growth levers in our international B2C and B2B markets.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work collaboratively with a team of cross-functional business partners and provide quantitative analysis, market understanding and a strategic perspective on a range of high priority commercial analytics projects.
- Your work will help shape strategic and operational decision-making by providing insightful, actionable analysis and by creating the tracking and impact measurement behind the business.
- Develop complex pricing models and test hypotheses to continuously improve our unit economics considering both B2C and B2B distribution channels.
- Advance our business model by exploring and simulating target group specific packaging and bundling strategies.
- Fully immerse yourself in the analysis of key (SaaS) metrics in our international physician and student markets and identify new opportunities to unlock growth and efficiencies.
- Share best practices in terms of methods and modelling within the broader market organization.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A university degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or other concentrations with a strong quantitative focus and an academic record of high achievement.
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment and a deep SaaS understanding.
- Significant professional work experience in a data focused role (e.g. growth start-ups, consulting, banking) or other analytical roles strongly preferred.
- Excellent excel / spreadsheet skills.
- Sound knowledge of analytical / BI-tools and techniques; coding (Python, R) and SQL capabilities are a plus!
- Solid organizational and project management skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with both business and technical teams.
- Professional English language skills.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime & home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness & wellness program with sponsored gym membership & yoga classes.
- Need more Oxytocin? Join our team bonding events every month, the game night & the language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from the learning opportunities with our seminars, crosstalks & coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office you have freshly cooked lunch, healthy snacks and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends joint sparing activities? We got you! Profit from the employee mobility perks such as BVG card or Swapfiets bicycle.
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today! We are looking forward to receiving your information.
Apply for this job