WHO WE ARE
AMBOSS is a medical education company that has fundamentally changed the way physicians acquire their know-how. Our comprehensive study and reference tool combines cutting-edge technology with the latest medical research. Founded in 2012 by doctors for doctors, the company’s international team consists of almost 300 physicians, scientists, and engineers. AMBOSS is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Cologne and New York, currently serving over 500,000 users in more than 180 countries.
As our next Campus Coordinator, you will be working at the crossroads of community management, communications, and partnerships. You will be interacting with medical students and universities in the US to show them what makes AMBOSS special, both directly during conferences, events & trips, and indirectly by maintaining and fostering strong relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be an expert on the AMBOSS platform and in-depth knowledge of the medical education field, with strong and persuasive public speaking skills.
- Give the Roadshow Pitch and interact with students during the events.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge in US medical education, medical school curriculum and challenges faced by students, as a means to show that AMBOSS understands the market and the students
- Collect feedback from students on the AMBOSS platform and the roadshow pitch as a channel to improve both product and our pitch, documented in the roadshow snapshot.
- Lead the roadshow from the moment a team lands until the handover is completed, by ensuring that all activities are completed and taking responsibility for the performance.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Firm understanding of roadshow pitch and presentation skills.
- Organisation skils and ability to juggle multiple projects with specific deadlines.
- Interest in optimization, in building new processes, and refining current procedures.
- Foundational understanding of US medical students, product market fit and challenges faced by students.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- 20 paid vacation days
- 5 paid sick days
- 7 public holidays (New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas Day)
- $340 contribution to a health insurance plan through Aetna
- 50% contribution to dental plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefit: buy the MTA card through justworks and save up to $40 each month
- $30 contribution to fitness benefits such as Classpass, Town Sports International or New York Health & Racquet Club
- Food, drinks, and coffee in the office
We believe that it is not possible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic, is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job