As a Campus Communications Associate, you will work closely with the Business Development Representatives in growing our B2C business in the US. You will be hosting authentic and knowledgeable virtual and in-person presentations to medical students to demonstrate the AMBOSS platform. You will be pivotal in helping students prepare efficiently for their exams and navigate the journey to their degree with ease.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Give interesting, authentic, and knowledgeable virtual and in-person presentations to large and small groups of medical students to demonstrate the AMBOSS platform.
- Develop a profound understanding of our customers and their needs and become an expert at building relationships with our student audience, drawing upon their current challenges/curriculum and connecting those with Amboss throughout the presentation.
- Become an expert on the AMBOSS product and benefit from the student’s point of view as well as the medical student market and competition.
- Focus on the event experience (from start to finish) - ability to bring AMBOSS mission to life and meet the needs of the audience.
- Monitor event KPIs and works closely with the business development team to share knowledge and insights to optimize event conversion.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Excellent public speaking abilities, able to present with energy and enthusiasm, connecting on a personal level with your audience.
- Previous experience in a customer-focused role.
- Deep customer empathy and a mindset with a relentless effort to build relationships.
- Ability to travel throughout the US (30-40%, when it is safe after the pandemic).
- Strong organizational and planning ability.
- A growth mindset, never stop with improving, developing, and increasing sales, conversion rates, and the collaborative success of your team.
- Keep your nerve cells healthy with a generous paid holiday schedule.
- Set your own biological clock: Choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars and crosstalks.
- No risk of high cholesterol in the office! Dig into healthy food and snacks and wash it down with the help of an amazing coffee machine.
- Feeling under the weather? We’ll support you with a comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental).
- Doctor recommending time off your feet? We’ve got you with our employee mobility perks.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job