Business Development Associate (Healthcare)
We are AMBOSS and we are looking for the next Business Development Associate. As a Business Development Representative, you will work closely with the Campus Communications in growing our B2C business in the US. You will be responsible for acquiring and engaging (new) student leads to organize virtual and on-site demos and convert attendees to sales. You will be pivotal in helping students prepare efficiently for their exams and navigate the journey to their degree with ease.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Generate new student leads through desk research and email marketing campaigns.
- Set-up school visits, virtual or on-site demos, by converting student leads to event organizers.
- Organize bulk purchases of AMBOSS, customized through communication with students for optimal timing and purchase needs.
- Be data-driven and analytical to optimize revenue growth in assigned territory.
- Take full ownership of the school pipeline in your assigned territory and manage the entire process from gathering and documenting school insights, relationship building, lead generation to follow-up sales with minimal guidance.
- Ensure school insights and knowledge is documented and being shared cross-functionally, within the BD team and our Campus Communications team.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 1-2 years in Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Customer Success or similar roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and analytical skills with the ability to work through complex processes.
- A customer-focused mindset with a relentless effort to build relationships.
- Ability to multitask effectively and change gears quickly without skipping a beat.
- Deep customer empathy.
- Keep your nerve cells healthy with a generous paid holiday schedule.
- Set your own biological clock: Choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars and crosstalks.
- No risk of high cholesterol in the office! Dig into healthy food and snacks and wash it down with the help of an amazing coffee machine.
- Feeling under the weather? We’ll support you with a comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental).
- Doctor recommending time off your feet? We’ve got you with our employee mobility perks.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Apply for this job