B2B Campus Marketing Manager
We are AMBOSS, and we are looking for the next B2B Campus Marketing! In a growing market, you have the opportunity to contribute with your skills and knowledge to build and maintain the CRM communication for academic institutional partners in various lifecycle stages. Beyond that, you create marketing materials, maintain the database and support the sales team with your CRM and marketing expertise. Working in an international environment, there is room for your ideas, creativity, and personal growth.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
What you will do
- Drive marketing activities for the international B2B campus market combining your expertise and know-how of a whole marketing B2B keyboard with the advantages of an agile, grown-up start-up company.
- Building a strong B2B message for academic institutional partners and share it across our web presence, sales material, social media, and our external appearances alongside our brand manager and our sales team.
- Design and manage license launch communications to increase user activation and engagement within emerging and recurring accounts.
- Leverage our email, data collection, and direct marketing tools to drive successful data-driven campaigns and increase the quality and quantity of B2B sales leads.
What you will bring
- Highly proficient in written English
- Proven ability to manage concurrent projects within tight deadlines.
- Good project management skills and knowledge of project management tools (Asana).
- Good knowledge of content management tools (WordPress) and CRM tools (Hubspot).
- Design skills, working knowledge of design tools.
- Positive, can-do attitude; open to giving and receiving design/creative feedback.
- Strong analytical skills where you can easily spot actionable insights and improvements.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
- Reduce the childcare-associated build-up of cortisol! Have your child join our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed or bridge a gap until you have found a daycare spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job